Sunday 7 May 2017

Angelic Pretty Osaka Shop

During my last trip to Japan, I spent some days in Osaka and was super happy to be able to visit the local Angelic Pretty store! I can't really explain why, but when I think of the perfect Lolita shop, I have this one popping in my mind. I visited several Angelic Pretty stores (in Harajuku, Shinjuku, Paris and now, Osaka) and while they're all super cute and girly, Osaka shop definitely has an advantage: its famous pink storefront.



Let me tell you that I was more than excited that day! I planned a pink and white outfit to match the storefront and make the cutest photos.... Even if, shame on me, I didn't even wear any Angelic Pretty, but the day was rainy and we also visited Osaka Castle later that day, so I needed a comfortable and not too delicate outfit.

I'm carefully checking the window! Haha


Sweet Cream Princess series ♥

Sweet Cream Princess series was displayed in the window and while I didn't like the print that much when I saw it online, the pink colourway definitely grew on me! It's not a baby pink shade, but more like a raspberry/dark pink shade which I think is super pretty!

After admiring the shop from the outside for a while, I finally went to browse the inside. No picture there, as pictures are not allowed inside any Angelic Pretty shops. Sometimes I still try to take sneaky pictures with my phone, to keep a memory... but the Osaka shop is quite small and I didn't want to be rude so I didn't even try. I already had tons of pretty pictures from the outside anyway! I was hoping to find the Sweet Cream Princess brooch in ivory or pink as they didn't have it anymore in Tokyo, but it was sold out here too. Well, it was not meant to be then.... Creamy Cherry series was released the day before and apparently was quite popular as the only thing left was the navy OP. I didn't plan to buy anything except the brooch and nothing else caught my eyes, so in the end I just bought the summer catalogue ( I love catalogues!!!) for 800 yens. Cheapest AP shopping ever! Haha!

Posing with my purchase!

So happy to have pictures in front of the store ♥

Well, this entry is about the shop, but I really loved Osaka as a whole too! It was my first time there and I definitely want to go back. I spent a lot of time in Tokyo already and would love to visit some different places in Japan now! Maybe I should plan a trip to visit all the Angelic Pretty shops across Japan? Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment