Friday 26 September 2014

How to introduce myself?

Hi everybody and welcome on my blog! 



It's maybe not a very elegant way to start my blog, but I have to tell you that I really hate to introduce myself! Haha. I never know what to say... so let's keep it simple: my name is Emilie and I am a Lolita fashion lover from Geneva, Switzerland. You also need to know that English is not my first language (my mother tongue is French!), so I apologize in advance for my mistakes.

This blog will mainly be about my love for Lolita fashion. I discovered Lolita some years ago (it was in 2005 if I remember well?), but I really started to wear the style back in September 2009. I can't believe it's already been 5 years since then...  
My favourite style is Sweet Lolita, but I also like Classic and I often try to make my sweet and cute coordinations look more elegant and toned down. I love floral prints and you'll soon see I have a thing for chocolate prints too! Haha. My favourite colours are yellow, pink, brown, dark pink and navy blue, while my favourite brands are Angelic Pretty and Baby,the Stars Shine Bright! I can't really explain why I love Lolita fashion so much, but it takes an important place in my life. It makes me happy and I wanted to share it with you all through this blog.

Of course, I also have other interests. What do I like out of Lolita? Cooking & baking, drawing & painting, travelling, playing video games, taking pictures, collecting manekineko (Japanese lucky cats) and cute things, hamsters, etc... and I will talk about all of this too!

Anyway, I hope you'll like reading my entries and again, welcome on my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Heureuse que tu aies ouvert un blog ! Je le suivrai régulièrement et te spammerai de commentaire hinhinhin ! Je vais l'ajouter tout à l'heure, et corriger le lien tumblr vers ton blog plutôt (dans mon article sur le pique-nique genevois :)

    Biz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. N'hésite pas à me spammer de commentaires :) ça me ferait vraiment plaisir!

      Delete