Friday 18 August 2017

A photoshoot by the lake!

I am back today with a new dress and pictures from a photoshoot I did near the Leman Lake, in Geneva. I really love how the pictures turned out, but let's start with the beginning!
Some time ago, I was contacted by the website www.devilinspired.com to make a collaboration. I already knew the website from other Lolitas, so I gladly accepted to work with them! They have some beautiful dresses and accessories on their website, so you should definitely check it out!
I ended up falling in love with this JSK from Souffle Song and went for it! It was made-to-order so it took a while until I got the dress, but they kept me updated the whole time and some days ago, the dress arrived! I couldn't believe how fast it came: it went all the way from China to Switzerland in... 2 days!!! Fastest shipping ever! Haha!

I was a bit surprised by the colour of the dress at first, as I thought it would be a toned-down shade of blue, but the colour is actually very vibrant. The fabric is beautiful, light and delicate with a subtly seashell pattern! It also have sparkling threads, which are hard to picture, but are so beautiful in real!
I chose a size L to be comfortable and the dress fits perectly fine even if I had to tighten it at the back with the lacing. The fabric is really light and perfect for summer, but a bit transparent so be careful to wear something under it!
As soon as I saw the dress on the website I already knew how to coordinate it: a simple white bolero, crew socks, my Angelic Pretty seashell bag and seashell accessories and a boater hat to complete the "summer by the lake" look! It really like how my outfit turned out :) So let's see some pictures!






Do you like the pictures as much as I like them? The weather wasn't so great, but it actually created an atmosphere that I really like and I love how you can see the city, Geneva, in the background with its famous "jet d'eau"!

So now, go and all have a look to www.devilinspired.com and use the code "rub" to get a 11% discount on your next purchase!!! You'll see the staff is really kind and helpful and I'm sure you'll find something you love on their website ;)


2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, it's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear you can search NL-475 to find more details on our site:www.devilinspired.com.:)

      Delete