Tuesday 4 November 2014

Review: Sweet Lolita Bow T-strap shoes from Meilrs on Ebay

I have been looking to buy purple/lavender shoes for a while now. I first tought of buying tea party shoes, but after some thinking I decided I wanted something more elegant and feminine. I made a quick search on Ebay and found this link:


As they were quite cheap, I decided to buy them. I didn't really have great expectations, because for the price I didn't expect the best quality... I was wrong!!! I received the shoes today and they are amazing, so I thought I should write a review about them for all the Lolitas who are searching for cute cheap shoes :)

First of all, here are the stock pictures of the shoes I bought, taken from the Ebay listing: 

They come in purple, pink and beige colours
 

I made my order on October 15 and I received the shoes (from China to Switzerland) today November 4. So they took a little more than 2 weeks to arrive. I paid 19.99 USD for the shipping and got a tracking number from the seller. The shoes were really well packed (sorry I don't have any picture of the package) in a sturdy shoe box wrapped in plastic.
Inside the box, here is what I found:

Lovely shoes ♥

It was a really nice surprise! They looked well-made, sturdy and of course really cute! The only thing that was not so great was the smell, but the shoes themselves don't smell bad, I think it was more the box!
I inspected them carefully but I couldn't find any glue stain or problem. They were perfect
Then, I tried them on and I have to say they run a little small, but they still fit me quite well so I would say the size is accurate. If you prefer to have some room in your shoes, I would definitely recommend to order a size bigger. 
Here are more details of the shoes: 

Cute front bows ♥
Soles are clean!
Finishing details are perfect: no lose thread, no glue, no stain!
You can use the hook to easily close or open the strap!

I paid the shoes 13.66 USD which makes 13 CHF or 11 euros. It is REALLY cheap for such a great quality! I now can't wait to wear them in a lovely lavender coordination!

You can check Meilrs Ebay page here! They have lots of different cute shoes!
Let me know if this review was useful, thank you :)

6 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I can't wait to see your coordinate with them~

    I'm always on the hunt for cute but elegant shoes, so I will have to check these out (even though I'm sure I don't need any more shoes ...)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I already have coordinations ideas in mind with them :)

      And dear, You never have too many shoes :P haha

      Delete
  2. Elles sont dans ma watch list depuis un moment et je crois qu'avec ton post je vais finir par me laisser tenter !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh oui, je te les conseille vraiment alors! Je n'ai jamais eu d'aussi belles chaussures à ce prix-là :) Tu les aimerais en quelle couleur?

      Delete
  3. Technically those shoes cost 34$ not only 14$, because of shipping ^^''' But nontheless they are pretty and look high quality! And they even have my size, yay *___*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, but I wrote in my review that I paid 19.99 USD for shipping ;) and even with the shipping costs included, I still think the final price is still quite cheap!
      And yeah, they have quite a wide range of sizes! I should have mentioned that, but as my feet are size EUR 38, I most of the time have no problems with it... but it can be a struggle for bigger or smaller feet to find cute shoes ;)

      Delete